I finished work early yesterday and Leo was around so we nipped up the workshop for an hour or so. We managed to get the clutch bled and it all works again, result! We also got another coat of paint on the spare wheel well and sorted a coolant leak from one of the radiator hoses.
While Leo was about I took the opportunity to get the Metro up the workshop. I’ve been meaning to bring it up for ages, but with the van on axle stands in the doorway, I haven’t been able to get it through the door for a while. I’m planning on giving it some TLC. It’s getting raggedy around the edges and I want to do some work to the engine and suspension. More on that as it happens.